The Leviathan Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:31 pm
Latest topics
» My account frozen
Membership Application EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:14 am by Techwizard

» Application
Membership Application EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

» Application to Join
Membership Application EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:16 pm by Guest

» Looking for a new Home
Membership Application EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:52 am by chuckles

» Application to Join TLM
Membership Application EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:11 am by Esproc

» Application
Membership Application EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 pm by nightecho

» Application
Membership Application EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 pm by chuckles

» Applying for membership
Membership Application EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:58 am by Techwizard

» Applying to join : Kercro
Membership Application EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:36 pm by Guest

Poll

Membership Application

2 posters

Go down

Membership Application Empty Membership Application

Post  Ceirnon Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:45 pm

I am Ceirnon. As of today I am a level 69 Soldier with a well appointed appartment in Rome
Blue.

I have a long history with Anarchy Onine, but not one of note. I came to AO shortly after launch and served under Lanley in an org called Factio Immortale. With her help and guidance, I leveled my first few toons into the 70's and 80's. As we were a mission oriented org, I never got much experience in PvP. I also served as a private for a short stint in the org: 95th Rifles, a soldier only org. I played until shortly after the launch of the Notum Wars expansion and did gain some small experience in tower defense. At that point I had a change in employment that prevented me from spending any real time in any gaming environment.

I since have had experience in other games such as WoW, Guild Wars, Dungeon Runners, Dungeons & Dragons, and a few others, but have always come back to AO, for whatever limited time I had available.

I had returned to AO again a couple of months ago, and after finding that although I have leveled up fairly easily, I could benefit from an environment in which there would be other people to play with. Especially for team missions and 'dungeons', such as Foreman's or the Cyborg Barracks. Also, I find that I miss the 'tight knit' feel of an Org. The ability to find friends online, whenever I get the chance to play. I've not been a paid player in many years, so I guess I'm labeled 'froob', but I understand that the Leviathan Movement is one of the most froob friendly orgs in Rimor.

What I am not is a beggar! I have a credit machine I call Nursehatchet (level 15 Clan Doctor) who stays mostly in Old Athens selling Med Suits, Intel pistols, Treatment Rifles, Concrete Cushions and other such low level buffing items. She has generated me some small wealth.

Ceirnon is currently fairly equipped for a froob, bearing a ql124 Div and wearing ql 103 Omni Carb (soon to equip ql113). I have, over the years, found that I prefer the Div9 and have gathered a small inventory of them so as to be able to equip one all the way up to ql200, at which point, I'll have to find another weapon.

Mini Personal Bio: I'm a 41 year old father and husband. I (currently) work for the US Census Bureau. I'm ex-military (US Army Infantry) and find that whatever game I play, I prefer a fighter or soldier class character. I can usually be found online in the evenings (US - EST) and at various times on the weekends.
Ceirnon
Ceirnon

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Membership Application Empty Re: Membership Application

Post  peepeebedee Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 am

hey there ceirnon,

im impressed by your pitch Smile, ill look forward to chatting to you ingame. i have recently brought a probationary period in that helps both the recruiters and the recruitee, its a 2 day wait in our guest channel, so we can get to know you and so you dont feel tied to us in any way, after this 2 day wait and if no problems have arisen i have a chat with you or one of our recruiters do, and the magic happens Smile. see you in game!
peepeebedee
peepeebedee
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down